"KingKing" Voice Roaming Service
- Service introduction
- Now use KingKing in Hong Kong
- Application Download
- "KingKing" FAQ - Android
- "KingKing" FAQ - iPhone
KingKing is a complimentary service(3) for all 1O1O users
1O1O ‘KingKing’(1)(2)(4)(5)(6) is a VoIP app using Wi-Fi connectivity for use in Hong Kong and abroad. When connected to Wi-Fi, KingKing lets you make calls to any Hong Kong number and receive calls for free(3), wherever you are in the world. From now on, voice call roaming charges can be a thing of the past.
What ‘KingKing’ can do for you:
- Make and receive calls to any Hong Kong fixed-line or mobile phones on a different mobile carrier. The person you’re calling doesn’t have to be on the 1O1O network, nor do they need to have the KingKing app installed. You can also send SMS(8) to anyone.
- Make and receive video calls to/from other ‘KingKing’ users.
- Uses your current 1O1O mobile phone number and has your caller ID displayed for people you call, or who call you.
Go ahead and experience KingKing before you take your trip! All features are available in Hong Kong, so you can get familiar with the user interface and app features. Download now for free to enjoy the unmatched convenience and cost-savings of ‘KingKing’.
For questions or assistance, please call Customer Hotline on 2888 1010.
|Service plan user||Day Pass Charge||Service included||Making outgoing voice calls to
Non-Hong Kong phone numbers
|For monthly fee $149 or above
and the designated service plan
||IDD charges||SMS charge*|
|For monthly fee $148 or below
* SMS sent via KingKing when overseas will incur a charge as if you were in Hong Kong, resulting in a significant roaming cost saving. The charge will be calculated based on the SMS service (including intra/inter-network and international) provided by us as if you were in Hong Kong. KingKing does not facilitate receipt of SMS.
Download(7)KingKing app for free now by:
- Clicking on the icon to go to the "KingKing" app download platform, or
- Or download the app at http://m.1010.com.hk/kingking
- KingKing service is only available to CSL Mobile Limited subscribers and is provided to you under the terms and conditions of your mobile service contract and special conditions for KingKing service.
- KingKing is compatible only with certain handsets, please click here to see the full list of models supporting KingKing. CSL Mobile Limited cannot guarantee KingKing service performance on handset models not listed, nor call quality at every single Wi-Fi hotspot or any other place where Wi-Fi is available.
- If you have subscribed to $148 or below Service Plan, we shall charge you HK$8 daily for your use of the KingKing Service from 00:00 to 23:59 Hong Kong time during the day. KingKing service charges will only occur while user has KingKing usage.IDD charges will apply if making calls to non-Hong Kong phone numbers, and local voice call minutes will be deducted/ charged for the duration of such a call during all calls. Charges for Wi-Fi connectivity and IDD charges (if any) are additional. If you use KingKing Service to send SMS, charges apply. The related charges will be calculated based on the SMS service (including intra-network/inter-network/international) provided by us as you are in Hong Kong.
- KingKing supports video calls within KingKing community with selected handsets.
- The KingKing Service can be used to make emergency calls or send emergency SMS messages (only for whom have registered for the emergency SMS service) in Hong Kong, but it should not be used to make any emergency calls or send emergency SMS to a local emergency centre while you are abroad.
- Upon your use of the KingKing service, we shall use your 1O1O’s mobile number for verifying your eligibility for the KingKing service, and for the billing of your use of the KingKing service in the corresponding CSL Mobile Limited account by CSL Mobile Limited .
- Download the application at http://m.1010.com.hk/kingking, App Store or Blackberry World will incur local mobile data charge, while roaming data charge will incur in overseas.
- SMS feature in KingKing is only available to Android / iOS version and supports sending SMS.
- If you are using a device with more than one SIM slot, please note that King King only support SIM cards in primary SIM slot and is not compatible with eSIM.