|Photos for reference only.
|^ A low-latency gaming experience is made possible by the state-of-the-art HKT fibre and 5G infrastructure which can deliver direct connection from your devices to the game server (Direct connection refers to a direct Internet connectivity between NETVIGATOR broadband service/CSL 5G mobile network and the Blacknut game servers). Use of this feature requires Internet connectivity provided by NETVIGATOR Fibre-to-the-Home broadband service or CSL 5G mobile service. Actual performance may be affected by a customer’s device, technology, use of network and software, network configuration and coverage, volume of usage, overseas bandwidth, game server location, and various other external factors.
|#Customers have to purchase Blacknut Cloud Gaming Service through csl and agree to a 24-month commitment period. Customers can enjoy a special price of HK$99 to purchase either the SteelSeries STRATUS DUO (Suggested Retail Price: HK$659) or the SteelSeries NIMBUS+ (Suggested Retail Price: HK$598). The game controllers supplies are limited, and which are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last. Promotion valid until 29 February 2024. Images are for reference only.
|Regarding the network connection quality for the Blacknut gaming experience:
|The quality of your Blacknut gaming experience depends on the quality of your internet connection. To ensure a high-quality Blacknut gaming experience, your network connection needs to meet the following requirements:
For more details, please visit: https://www.blacknut.com/en/support/network-requirements-optimization.
- Download speeds of at least 6Mb/s: If your download speed is lower than 6Mb/s, your connection is unstable, or you are experiencing packet loss, it will negatively affect your gaming experience. It is recommended to have a download speed of at least 30Mb/s for an optimal connection experience.
- Use a connection with a latency of less than 30ms: Latency, also known as ping, refers to the network delay between your connection and the game server.
- Check for signs of packet loss: Packet loss occurs when data fails to reach its destination. During connection speed tests, you may notice "gaps" or "cuts" indicating packet loss. This can result in choppy data flow and even connection drops.
- Connect your device to the internet using an Ethernet cable or 5GHz Wi-Fi: Ethernet cables and 5GHz Wi-Fi connections are generally faster han 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connections. While Blacknut is compatible with 4G LTE connections, the connection quality may depend on your location.
|Blacknut Cloud Gaming Service purchased through 1O1O Terms & Conditions:
- This Service is provided by Blacknut in accordance with its terms and conditions. Details: https://www.blacknut.com/en.
- The regular monthly fee for the Blacknut cloud gaming service (this " Service") is HK$59 per month. To enjoy the discounted monthly fee of this Service at HK$49 per month, a 24-month commitment period applies (the “Commitment Period”).
- To apply for the Service, you must subscribe to designated mobile plans (“Designated Mobile Plans”) at the time of subscription of this Service.
- Thirty-day prior notice required if you decide to terminate this Service. If this Service is terminated within the Commitment Period, you must immediately pay the Early Termination Charge, being the sum of the service fee multiplied by the number of months remaining in the Commitment Period.
- Upon expiry of the Commitment Period, this Service will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis at HK$49 per month until you provide us 30 days prior notice to cancel via our customer hotline or in person at out retails stores. If the customer’s Designated Mobile plan is terminated, this Service shall be terminated forthwith.
- Upon successful application of this Service, an activation SMS will be sent to the customer. The customer must use the designated web link provided by 1O1O in the said SMS to create an account on the Blacknut website.
- This Service cannot be returned, refunded, resold, transferred, exchanged for cash and/or other gifts.
- Mobile data used to access Blacknut content will be deducted from and/or charged to the customer’s 1O1O data plan and mobile service respectively.
- CSL Mobile Limited (“csl”) is not the supplier of this Service or any part thereof. csl makes no representation nor guarantee as to the quality of this Service. Neither do we accept liability for any matters arising from, or in relation to, the same. Any dispute or complaint in connection with this Service will be referred to Blacknut.
- csl reserves the right to change or terminate the service and/or these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. In the event of dispute, decisions made by us shall be final and binding.
- If you require technical support or have any questions on Blacknut products and services, contact Blacknut’s customer support department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The General Terms and Conditions of CSL apply (https://www.1010.com.hk/en/terms_and_conditions) to the relationship between CSL and the customer in respect of the Designated Mobile Plan and this Service.
- In the event of any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.